- Select the templates which are provided by the blogger.
- First search any free premium templates in Google. There are many websites which provide free blogger templates.
- Now download the template. After downloading the file will be in zip format. Then left click on the file and choose “Extract File” option. After completing extraction you can view the file which will be in .XML format.
- Go to blogger.com Enter your email address and password.
- After successful sign-in you may see your list of blogs.Select the blog which you want to upload the template.
- Next go to template.
- And click on Backup/restore.
- Now choose the template which is in the xml format.
- After selecting the file click upload.
- Using the above methods now you are successfully uploaded a new template on your blog. Now you can view your blog by clicking view blog option present on the top of your blogger dashboard.
- To modify or edit the latest uploaded template you should click template and then choose edit template. In this you can view your complete website code.
Follow the above steps clearly while uploading template in blogger. I hope the above tutorial is easier to understand. If you receive any errors while uploading the template it is due to the errors in the template. And choose the error free template so that you won’t find any errors in future while accessing your blog.